Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Time flies...






I love these jeans!
Well time flies in so many ways.  Logan is already 2 months old - well actually he is almost 2 1/2 months old now that I am finally getting this written.  It is amazing that he has been in our lives for over 2 months already.  But since turning 2 months old we have missed one doctors appointment (just could not get out the door as they both took turns screaming and fussing).  Got ready 3 hours early for the next doctor's appointment 2 days later. Keagan got really sick for the first time ever.  I did not know that much diarrhea and vomit could come out of a 21 month old kid for 24 hours. And to top it all off we have had 2 blizzards.

My little man is truly not so little any more.  He weighed 13 lbs and 4.2 oz on Feb 20th.  That is the 90% for weight and measured 23.25 inches which is 65% for height.  That is very impressive since he was born at 25% for weight and 50% for height. He is smiling and cooing up a storm.  I hate to say it but I think his favorite person is his brother although I feel I am a close second.  He has head control very well under control and tries to stand when you put his feet down.  Even Dr. Avner, his pediatrician, was very impressed with his strength and his smile.  I wonder what another 2 months will bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment