Sunday, February 17, 2013

Year of the Snake ?!? .

What are you doing Keagan?


I am not sure where the time goes.  I keep thinking I will have time to do this more than once a week but at least I am trying to keep on top of this blog.  Last weekend was the Chinese New Year and we brought in the Year of the Snake.  ( Let Jeff tell you how happy I was to sneak by with a Rabbit (2011) and Dragon (2012) baby.  I hate snakes!)  But we are renaming this year the Year of the Wiggle Worm.  Snake...Worm what is the difference :)  Keagan certainly seems to agree with the Wiggle Worm theory as you can see by these photos on the Chinese New Year.  

Are you sure it is not the Year of the Horse?
We celebrated the new year by going to the Super Star Restaurant in Denver for dim sum.  We got there just in time to see the dragons dancing and lighting of the firecrackers to help keep the evil spirits away.  Keagan attempted to use his chop sticks but they were nice and brought him a fork.  Overall we had a great time bringing in the year of the Snake.  We hope it will be a great year!





No comments:

Post a Comment