Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...


Coloring himself is a fun past time too!

Truly it is bad weather out here today.  It could be worse but there is a blizzard blowing outside our cozy home today.  So it is a great day to get projects done inside the house.  Keagan and I have been busy cleaning up all of his books.  He loves to color everything.  And he loves to read books. So combine the two things - coloring on his books and you have one happy little Keagan.  We are also taping many pages back together so the book can keep giving us intact story lines for a little longer.  There are some that are so well used that Logan will never get the chance to read that exact same book but as long as the books are loved I could care less.  After all he is a little boy - what do we expect.  I am sure given the chance Logan will do the same thing :)


Did I toot?





















Speaking of being a little boy Keagan thinks it is so funny when anyone farts or burps - including himself.  Logan being a baby does plenty of this and Keagan gets a laugh every time.  But the other day Mom was the one that got the last laugh.  We were in the car after Logan had a melt down at the grocery store.  We went to a secluded part of the parking lot so I could nurse Logan.  Keagan was sitting up front with me since the car was turned off.  All of the sudden I heard one of the boys 'toot.'  Keagan laughed and I asked him if it was him or his brother.  He turned to me with a serious face and then signed brother.  I laughed so hard.  Poor Logan just got thrown under the bus at 2 months of age.  I wonder when Keagan will realize that he can blame everything on his brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment