Friday, February 8, 2013

Sweet Babies

My favorite activity - lounging with my boys
My boys brighten each day for me.  I am so lucky to have 2 wonderful little men in my life.  Logan makes me smile with all his snuggles and kisses.  He is such a wonderful baby - although he is not a huge fan of the camera.  So often times he is crying in his pictures.  Keagan keeps me on my toes and keeps me laughing all of the time.  He is such a goof ball and just loves to laugh.  I don't remember a day that has gone by in the last year in which he didn't have a good belly laugh at least once a day and often time is much more often.



Crazy hairdos make me laugh - mine and logan's


Trying on mommy's glasses to make everyone laugh

Today was a day for a good laugh - Keagan made a pee-pee in the potty for the first time.  We are so proud of him.  Of course he had 3 more accidents and seems to get so upset when he has accidents.  We just have not figured out how to get him on the potty each time...only time will tell

No comments:

Post a Comment