Monday, April 8, 2013

The many hats we wear...

I know as a stay at home mom I wear many hats to keep everything running smoothly.  The boys on the other hand wear many hats because they want to.  Keagan's latest "hat" is the NO hat.  We have so much fun asking him questions when the answer to everything is no.  Do you love your mommy?!?  Do you love your daddy?  He puts a big smile on his face and says NO!  Occasionally we will trip him up with a question like do you want us to get you another i-pad?  He will start to say no then think about it and nod his yes :)  What a silly little monkey!

Do you want my i-pad?!?
Logan literally wears many hats.  His bunny hat, his mongolian hat (that is the name of the infamous winter hats here in the Yu household), a baseball hat.  You name it we can stick it on his head.  He is such an easy going baby.  Keagan hated hats from the moment he could swipe them off his head.  He still has no use for anything near his head except his winter hat. He seems to understand that this hat actually has a purpose.


I love my hats even when they fall into my eyes

That is better
Bunny Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment